· ½ cup cacao butter
· ½ cup cacao powder
· ¼ cup maple syrup
· ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
· ½ tsp vanilla extract
· large pinch of salt
· 1/4 cup Nuttabutta
· 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
(Optional: add a layer of raspberry jam for an added PB&J hit)
1. Melt the cacao butter in a small saucepan over a low heat. Alternatively, put it in the microwave.
2. Once melted, pour into a large bowl along with all the other chocolate ingredients and mix together using a whisk until it is all combined and smooth.
3. Spoon out approximately 2 tbsp of the chocolate into each of the 6 forms of a muffin tray.
4. Place into the freezer for approximately 20 minutes to set.
5. To make the peanut butter layer simply mix together the Nuttabutta and coconut oil in a small bowl until combined.
6. Once the chocolate is solid, take it out of the freezer. Spoon 1-2 tbsp of the peanut butter mix over the chocolate layer. Put back into the freezer.
7. Once the peanut butter layer is firm, spoon the remaining chocolate over each one.
8. Sprinkle over some crushed peanuts if you like and place back into the freezer for 30-40 minutes or until set.
9. Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 6 months.